Patriot Infrared SaunaWrap
The SaunaWrap Therapeutic Blanket is made with a low-EMF, infrared heating element and then wrapped in a series of non-toxic, premium fabrics. SaunaWrap proves useful when it comes to enjoying a better night's sleep, lowering cortisol levels, and inducing a state of relaxation. SaunaWrap also enables detoxification, weight loss, and cellulite reduction. Do sauna wraps really work? It is estimated that infrared sweat wraps stimulate the production of 3-5 times more sweat than with exercise and they burn up to 600 calories in an hour. Infrared heat increases the metabolism and assists in breaking down stored fat.
Benefits of an infrared sauna wrap session include:
- Weight loss and increased metabolism
- Temporary muscle pain relief
- Better sleep
- Reduces appearance of cellulite
- Ease joint pain and stiffness
- Stress and fatigue reduction
- Improves skin
What's the difference between the infrared saunawrap and the Clearlight infrared sauna?
The infrared saunawrap is similar to a heated, weighted blanket. During a saunawrap session, the client will be lying down instead of sitting in a sauna. Additionally, the SaunaWrap Therapeutic Blanket is not like traditional, wood-boxed saunas. Traditional saunas heat the air around you and can be the cause of suffocating heat for some. The infrared saunawrap heats your body but not your head or face so you can get a more intense body sweat.
Who should avoid an infrared sauna:
- Those with heat sensitivities.
- Pregnant and lactating women should proceed with caution.
- Those on vasodilator medications (like hydralazine and minoxidil).
- Uncontrolled blood pressure or heart arrhythmias.
- Those who suffer from claustrophobia.